For CEU, partnerships with other universities are an essential part of our open society mission. CEU partners with institutions and universities across the globe, offering opportunities for our students, faculty and researchers to benefit from and contribute to the development of new knowledge in a wide variety of fields. Partnerships with Hungarian institutions are of particular importance to CEU, which has called Budapest home for more than two decades. Below please find more information on our department's partnerships with Hungarian institutions.
- Regular student lectures on Venezuela as part of a class at Corvinus.
- Guest lecture at László Rajk College of Advanced Studies.
- External reviewer for thesis written by a PhD student at Andrassy University.
- As part of the Korea Foundation-funded Global E-School in Eurasia project (2012-2016) course on East Asia in International Relations was offered to students of Pázmány Péter Catholic University in Budapest.
- Cooperation with Budapest-based universities has been a regular feature throughout this project (also with ELTE and the Budapest Metropolitan University, same arrangement).
- A faculty at ELTE delivered one of the courses together with a faculty from Paris-VII to students in Hungary, France and other universities in Europe and Asia.
- A colleague from the Metropolitan University delivered guest lectures and TA'ed in the past too.
- A faculty will be teaching at the summer school of László Rajk College of Advanced Studies.
- Krisztina Arató was among the lecturers who gave a presentation at ELTE on the new higher education law.
Through EDUWORKS Marie Curie ITN Martin Kahanec is cooperating with Corvinus technology transfer center: http://www.eduworks-network.eu/full-partners
Mundus MAPP has worked with the people, who served as External Examiners at Final Examinations (thesis defenses). It is a requirement for Hungarian accredited programs to have an External Examiner at the final exam. We had external examiners from ELTE Faculty of Law and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Center for Social Sciences.