Applications for SPP's master's and doctoral programs are now open. All application materials must be submitted with the online application form(s) .
January 30, 2020
Deadline for applicants to master’s programs who wish to be considered for CEU financial aid (if applicable). Scholarship application deadline for doctoral programs. All applications must be complete with relevant standard test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, etc.).
April 15, 2020
Application deadline for self-financing applicants who are citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA area. All applications must be complete with applicable standard test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, etc.).
july 6, 2020
Final application deadline for self-financing applicants from EU/EEA countries. All applications must be complete with applicable standard test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, etc.). Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (subject to spaces available).
Please note: the Mundus MAPP program follow a different admissions calendar.
To find out about the application requirements of each of our programs, please click their names below:
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MA in Public Policy (One-year MAPP)
- Mundus MAPP - CEU-IBEI (Global Public Policy track)*
- Mundus MAPP - CEU-York (European Public Policy track)*
- Mundus MAPP - ISS-IBEI (Political Economy and Development track)*
- Mundus MAPP - ISS-York (Governance and Development track)*
- MIPA - Master of Arts in International Public Affairs
*You may only apply to no more than one Mundus MAPP track.